This is a classic recipe of alu anda omelette (spicy potato and egg omelette) which is very common in Pakistan, specially in Karachi where it is called Anda ghotala
- Eggs 3 (beaten)
- Tomatoes 3 (chopped)
- Onions 4 (sliced)
- Green chilies 4 (sliced)
- Fresh coriander (Hara dhania) 1 bunch chopped
- Clarified butter or ghee ½ cup
- Black pepper 1 (tsp crushed)
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a wok, saute sliced onions in clarified butter or ghee till golden.
- Add three finely sliced tomatoes.
- When water dries in the wok, add beaten eggs, salt and red chili flakes and keep stirring.
- Add green chilies, chopped coriander and crushed black pepper and mix briefly.
- Place anda ghotala in a serving bowl and serve with parathas.