Here is how to cook chapli kabab, a very simple Pakistani recipe
Beef or lamb mince 1/2 kg
Gram or Corn flour 4 tbsp
Coriander seeds 2 tbsp (crushed)
Pomegranate seeds (anardana) 2 tbsp
Red pepper 3 tsp (crushed)
Fresh ginger paste 1 tbsp
2 eggs omelette
Salt to taste
Black pepper crushed 2 tsp
Tomatoes 6 (medium sized, chopped)
Onion 2 (finely chopped)
Green chilies 5 (hand chopped)
Oil for frying
- Beat two eggs, add little salt and red pepper and make omelette in a pan.
- In a mixing bowl add all the above ingredients (excepts oil which is for frying).
- Also add the omelette and mix so that omelette in broken into small pieces and mixed with all the ingredients.
- Let the mixture set in a refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours.
- Make flat medium sized patties out of it.
- Fry the patties and enjoy!
- Serve with green chatni and naan.