Hot and Sour Soup Recipe:
- One Chicken breast piece./ 6 or 7 Medium size pieces of chicken
- Garlic powder half table spoon
|hot and sour soup
- White paper 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2tsp.
- Chinese Salt (ajinomoto) 1 tsp.
- Green Pepper. ( one small, chopped)
- 1 Carrot (small chopped)
- Cabbage and Green Onion ( chopped into small pieces)
- 2 eggs, beat and add salt and crushed red chili in it.
- Vinegar 4btsp.
- Soya Sauce. 4btsp.
- Chili sauce 4 tbsp.
- Corn Flour 5 tbsp.
- Oil 5tbsp.
First wash the chicken well and put it in a cooking pan.
Add 3 glasses of water and 1 tsp. salt and place the pan on to the burner on medium flame.
When the water dries to half then separate the bones.
Now pour oil in the pan also add green pepper, cabbage, carrot and spring onion and fry for around 5 minutes.
Add chicken in the soup and mix 4 tbsp. corn flour in the soup and stir this solution slowly.
Add the beaten eggs in the soup while stirring.
Pour vinegar and soya sauce in it, also add chili sauce and ajinomoto and stir
Soup is ready to serve..